Disaster Recovery & Restoration
for the Insurance Industry
Providing a complete disaster restoration property claims management programme for insurers.
Through the use of proven systems and the latest technology, Rainbow International is reducing the cost of claims to Insurers and providing a world class customers service to Insurers, Loss Adjusters, Insurance Brokers and their policyholders.
Disaster Recovery & Restoration 24/7 UK wide
The UK insurance industry has seen the benefits of using Rainbow International for a highly responsive and effective service. Rainbow continues to secure national contracts with the industry’s top brands. That is a big responsibility and one we are proud to take.
The business is structured to provide efficient claims investigation and management and highly effective restoration services for fire, flood, escape of water and accidental damage situations 24 hours day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year and throughout the UK.
Pride is taken in easing the pain of disasters to the insurer, loss adjuster and policyholder.
Our teams respond quickly and are expert in restoring property and possessions back to pristine condition at a fraction of the cost of buying replacement goods. Emphasis is placed on returning the insured’s property back to pre-incident condition as quickly as possible so that they can get on with their lives or businesses.
Rainbow has built a reputation for reliability. Insurers and loss adjusters know that once our team has been called in, they will take care of everything… from inspecting and reporting on the damage… to instigating restoration… to keeping all parties informed… plus of course, giving reassurance, showing empathy and taking an individual and caring approach towards each policyholder.
Disaster Recovery & Restoration at a glance…
- Fire Restoration – Fire damage cleaning
- Flood Restoration – Flood damage cleaning
- Accidental Damage Restoration
- Over 60 fully operational and technically qualified branches covering the UK
- Complete UK coverage
- Highly responsive service
- 2 hour emergency service anywhere in the UK
- Speed of service reduces secondary damage and provides minimal disruption for your policyholders
- Highly sophisticated claims management software minimises secondary damage and “touches” , promoting a swift resolution of the lifecycle of claims
24 Hour National Helpline